Jenine’s natural acne oil is used for acne breakouts and applied only on the acne area.
INGREDIENTS & BENEFITS:
• Tea Tree Oil: has strong antibacterial and antifungal properties that reduce inflammation and is effective in managing mild to moderate acne.
• Sage Oil: regulates oil production from the skin, and reduces skin inflammation.
• Lavender Oil: has antimicrobial and antioxidant characteristics, which treat acne, heal dry skin, and reduce the appearance of dark spots and scars caused by acne.
• Argan Oil: regulates the sebum production, which causes acne. It is also rich in vitamin E which is an anti-oxidant that helps remove damaged cells and heals acne scars.
• Coconut Oil: contains lauric acid, which has natural anti-microbial, anti-fungal, and anti-inflammatory properties, that helps in treating acne when used in small amounts.
• Jojoba Oil: regulates and balances oil production from the skin, and acts as a moisturizer when the skin dries out when using tea tree oil.
DIRECTION FOR USE:
Shake well before use. Pour one drop of the oil onto a Q-Tip, and Gently dab the oil onto any pimples or spots. Leave for a few hours, or overnight.
This listing is for 1 bottle of acne oil.
Each bottle is about 20 ml
FOR EXTERNAL USE ONLY